Low Price PlayStation 3 80GB

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I recently purchased a standalone blue ray unit and it was loaded with the common problems for such devices.

- slow load times
- questionable picture quality
- limited customization options

Needless to say I took it back and started doing the research for replacement. One thing that I noticed was that in all of the reviews for the best blu-ray players was that the PS3 was always in the list. Sometimes it was at the top sometimes it was at the bottom but it was always listed. Digging into the PS3 specs i thought I would give it a try.

I got it today and after 2min of set up I was watching my first blu-ray movie on it. I spent another 10-15 min adjusting the display and audio setting to match my hardware configuration and I am blown away by the quality of picture and sound. Better yet when I put in the movie for the first time it loaded in seconds instead of the 1-2min I was used to on the old player.

In summary the reviews are right to make sure that the PS3 is in the list of the top 10 blu-ray players. Personally I find that it loads fast, looks great, and had plenty of customization options to match your video and audio hardware requirements.

Note: I will probably never own a game for this system and I am pleased as punch because I have a great blu-ray player.. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Low Price PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply