Purchase PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, August 23, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Last Saturday my Playstation 3 just suddenly stopped reading disc's. I first checked online to see if anyone had a quick fix. First thing I noticed was the sheer number of pages dedicated to PS3's disc drive failing. I called Sony to see what help I could get from them. I was informed by Sony that they were aware of the problem and the only solution was to have the broken drive replaced for $150 plus shipping. My 18 month old PS3 was out of warranty. Sony's position was,"Too bad, so sad"
I also own an Xbox 360 and was a victim of the "Red Ring of Death". Microsoft admitted their machine was faulty and gave me a reconditioned unit.
So apparently Sony just does not care if people ever buy their products again. My house is filled with Sony products. I will never buy another. I have always lived by the axiom,"When in doubt-buy Sony. It's often not the best, but it's always decent quality and reliable". Not anymore.
I plan on just junking the PS3 and buying a sub $150 blu-ray player. Obviously, not a Sony. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Purchase PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply