PlayStation 3 80GB Right now

Thursday, August 27, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Regardless of what happens in the console wars, the PS3 is an impressive piece of machinery. If you're looking for a Blu-Ray player, this is a great option even if you never play games on it.

I bought this for both gaming and movies, and I bought this model because I didn't think I wanted PS2 compatibility. Turns out, I was wrong - there's an impressive collection of PS2 titles available out there, and this machine can't even read the disc.

If you're a gamer, get a PS2-compatible version, if for no other reason than some evening, some buddy of yours is going to bring a great PS2 game over and you'll want to be able to check it out.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Right now"

Leave a Reply