PlayStation 3 80GB This instant

Monday, August 31, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Ive had the PS3 for about 6 months and love nearly everything about it. I researched this for a long time before i purchased it and bought this over the 360 because i wanted the Blu-ray. I have had 2 Xbox 360's in the past and didn't have a problem with them i just felt like something new.

I have enjoyed the PS3 on my new 1080p Sharp TV and think it looks amazing. I had the 360 hooked up to SD TV's Mostly and at some points a 60 inch 720p. I don't have much to say about the difference because there different tv's and one is much older then the other. I think the blue tooth is nice and enjoy the extra's.

If you are trying to decide between the 2 i would suggest looking at exclusive games and everything you want it for because the cheaper x-box can add up to more then a PS3 with the xbox gold and a wireless adapter. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB This instant"

Leave a Reply