Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, August 22, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Anyone who has followed video games recently has heard of the past issues with the Xbox and their red ring of death, but what most don't know (I didn't until recently at least) is that the PS3 has the exact same problem, with a small catch, they charge you an additional 150 dollar fee to "fix" their shoddy system. The Playstation 3 is to my knowledge the most expensive console on the market, yet despite that cost you will find yourself with few unique games and a system that quite simply doesn't last.

I've had the PS3 for about 2 years, however almost never played it (lack of any interesting games). I then bought Rock Band 2 and actually started to use the system, and about 3 months later, the system begins to randomly freeze while I'm playing and force me to restart it. Within a couple days of that the problem has become freezing after 20 minutes of use and then not turning on again for an hour, until now where I can turn it on for maybe 5 minutes before just leaving it unplugged for the rest of the day.

While I can't vouch for what you will receive, I know that I personally will never buy a Sony product again.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply