Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, February 13, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


If your looking for backward compatability this is not the system for you,as stated in all the other reviews about this playstation it WILL NOT play ps2 games, It says so right on the box,yet amazon says it will, they should definatly change that. However if your just looking to play ps3 games and ps1 games this is a great system. I tossed around getting the metal gear solid pack for months, Then like an idiot i realized i could just hook the ps3 up to the rca jacks on the front of my tv and not even have to touch my ps2, All i have to do is change the channel on my tv when i wanna play the ps2, So the way i see it i saved about 200 bucks on a ps3. This system is so cool for me, and it has the duelshock controller. Not really sure if i'll wanna play ps2 anymore, this ps3 is so great i might just stick with it, But if not my ps2 is hooked up and ready to go. So glad i chose this system.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply