PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality

Thursday, February 18, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I already have the 60Gb model, and I was in the market for a blu-ray player for my bedroom. Since I have been very happy with the PS3 that I currently have, I decided to get this one. Price is right, and as far as the features that is lacking, I don't miss it. I think the kids have played maybe 1-2 PS2 games(just to see how it plays) when we first got the 60Gb one. We use a bluetooth keyboard and the only thing that we use the usb slots other than charging the controllers is a camera...which is seldom used.
We have yet to use the memory slot on the original PS3...we have one PC set up as a media server and stream all the pics, music and videos to the PS3 from our network.

As far as reliability goes...so far we have not had any issues. As far as our XBOX 360(s) goes(notice the plural...and we only have one running system)....that's another story.

So, overall a very good buy for the features that you get.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality"

Leave a Reply