PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality

Monday, February 8, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Upon opening the box, I was shocked to find out that this version of the PS3 does not come with any high definition cables. I suppose I should have done a little more homework before I bought, but given how much Sony has billed the PS3 as a high def machine (and that the Xbox 360 at $100 less came with high def cables), it's hard to imagine that I'm not the only person who has been surprised by this.

Other complaints I have are that the controllers don't seem to charge unless the system is turned on, and the process of updating the machine to the most recent firmware is painfully slow. Also, older games don't seem to recognize that I have the most recent firmware and always prompt me to revert back to older versions.

Besides that though, I'm rather satisfied with the PS3. Sony has made great efforts to improve the interface and online experience to what it should have been like when they first launched the system. Compared to both my 360 and Wii, it seems to be the quietest of the 3 systems, and it does a great job as both a DVD upscaler and Bluray player. The game library is finally robust enough to satisfy me and I find the downloadable games particularly good compared to the offerings of the 360 and the Wii.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality"

Leave a Reply