Discount PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, February 13, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have owned the PS3 for about a year now along with the Wii and Xbox360 and consider it a very good purchase. I originaly bought it for Blu-Ray and also purchased a Samsung 40" 1080p LCD for the PS3. I have noticed since watching alot of Bu-Ray movies over the last 4 months that majority of the movies I watch look more like upscale DVD's. I also noticed from certian production companys like Disney for example tend to make good Blu-Ray movies.Also from news I have heard from multiple sites is that Blu-Ray is expected to last till 2012. For the gaming aspect everything is great. The Online gaming capibilities tend to get better as time goes on. The controller's battery life does not last that long. Also I thought I would note this down, my boss at work also has the 80g PS3 and has had issues such as frezzing and not recongizing discs to where he was not able to play games. He had to send it in twice and had a horrible time with customer service. I had my PS3 freeze once but it has been good to me since. I still consider the PS3 a good buy.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Discount PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply