PlayStation 3 80GB

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


This is an excellent game system at a great price. The $400 set up I bought from Amazon.com arrived in two days and worked great out of the box. It was easy to set up and the video output is tremendous. I bought Resistance: Fall of Man along with the system and while the output on that particular game is 720p it still looked amazing on my 42" LCD. The inclusion of a blu-ray player in this system makes it a steal compared to the XBOX. A decent blu-ray player costs $300; if you're going to make the jump that means you're only paying $100 for a killer system. I found the menus easy to understand and navigate and the sixaxis controller is wonderful. I can't say how pleasantly surprised I am with this system. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply