PlayStation 3 80GB This instant

Friday, February 19, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


My friend purchased this 80 gb version from best buy and I examined it, it looks to be the same thing as the 40 gb edition but twice the hard drive room, if you have been thinking about getting the 40 gb version you'r in luck with this modle. To review the ps3 you really need to play the next gen games, watch blu ray movies, get yourself a psn account and play online, also test it's accesory features like the 1.3 hdmi output, it's wi fi and compatibility withother products - I am very pleased in EVERY category. If you really take in everything your getting ikt is insane sony can give this all to you at this price, and I am very happy with sony for this. I never had the ps1, but I LOVE the ps2 and still play it! Also I have a psp and I am able to turn on my ps3, put my ps3 to work, then turn it off all from work or home using wi fi. Thats an example of compatibility with there other products it's really outstanding the detail they put into there products.
The games are second to none with hours and hours of fun and the most detailed next gen visuals around, i'm truly impressed. There have been problems at first programming on the ps3, programmers like rockstar noted they had a very very hard time with the ps3 on gta 4 becuase of the cell chip, gta 4 doesn't run in 720p because of this but overpowers in other areas essentially getting it a better score then on the 360's version. Rockstar and most devs now praise the ps3's power and rockstars ps3 exclusive title should be announced soon, and this time they understand how to harness the ps3's cell chip.
There are some other cool features about the ps3 I will mention - one is the fact you can use any laptop had drive in the ps3, also you can surf the web on your t.v. through the ps3, these are ps3 exclusive features that I really like, infact I have a 320 gb hdd in mine.
Backwards compatibility for ps2 is not in this modle and many people love that feature, but I have an 80 gb that can play ps2 games, and I still use my ps2 to play them, it's cool to have the ps2 sitting next to his big brother.
I have had my ps3 for about a year and a half and it's such a smooth running, tough machine that just won't break down no matter how crappy I treat it, I would buy one again in a heartbeat and sony has a life long fan. I hope I helped all who are looking for info on the ps3.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB This instant"

Leave a Reply