PlayStation 3 80GB Review

Saturday, February 20, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Super sexy design. This console is sleek and looks very nice. I received this earlier than I had expected and got it all set up in a matter of minutes. I had one issue which I am not sure about yet- it needed an update when I first turned it on and while I was downloading the update the system froze. I did not receive any games yet, so I do not know if the freezing was limited to updating the system or if it is going to be a problem. So far I love the look and easy set-up. I will know more later and will report as appropriate.

12-23-08 UPDATE:
The issue I had updating the machine was a one off thing. However another problem has reared its ugly head- my system has been skipping from time to time. Not sure why this is- but it only happens when the game is starting which is fortunate- not when I am in the middle of one. All I do to fix it is quit and reload it. Here is a desciption of what happens- I load the game, and hear this choppy version of whatever sound the game is supposed to make, I quit and load it again- this always fixes the problem. I have not yet contacted Sony about this. Still love the system. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Review"

Leave a Reply