Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, February 21, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


This system is truly "caveat emptor" as the ground rules have changed. Unfortunately for me, I should have done more research on this 80GB PS3. As many of the other folks have noted, this machine is NOT backward compatible with the PS2. I had been led to believe, in talking with the people that sold video games, etc., that all I needed to be backward compatible with the PS2 was the 80GB machine.

If you look at the box the machine comes in the Feature "80GB" is in huge type, whereas the non compatibility statement is in about 6-8 point type. It was only after my favorite PS2 games wouldn't load that I started looking into why the game wouldn't load that I discovered my assumptions were wrong.

The PS3 has great graphics and other features, but be sure compatibility with the PS2 is not a requirement as this machine can't deliver.

Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply