Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Monday, November 23, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


The PS3 is, simply, awesome. And not just the kind of awesome that satisfies your gaming soul; the PS3 is the kind of awesome that even manages to blow away initial skepticism from family members who might be opposed to spending money on such a device. My wife for example.

To convince skeptical household members, I earnestly advise you to purchase a copy of LittleBigPlanet, and perhaps a Blu-Ray copy of a DVD you already have, so you can provide a practical demonstration of the amazing image quality.

The great thing about the PS3 is that it has everything - it can play DVD's, BluRay, music. You can connect your iPod to it. You can store and browse photos on it (in a beautiful photo-slideshow). It downloads updates wirelessly, and painlessly.

It's always difficult to choose between XBox, Wii and PS3. Ultimately t comes down to what games you want to play, and what you want the system to do for you. For me, Wii was out becasue I wanted BluRay support, and the games are, for me, a little too light. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Xbox, although cheaper, always seemed oriented more to a hardcore gamer. Sure, they have tried to address that, but still. I want BluRay. The PS3 falls in the middle. There are hardcore games, and family games.

Which brings me back to Little Big Planet. I want a gaming system that I can enjoy with my family - that everyone can enjoy. Because it's special when you catch that skeptical member of your household with a big grin on her face, moving her Sack Person around, to the charmingly witty narration of Stephen Fry.

And if Stephen Fry likes it... well. What more do you need?Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply