PlayStation 3 80GB

Monday, November 9, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I owned a PS2 for many years with no problems and decided it was time to upgrade. I only play video games maybe 2-3 hours a week so I am no expert. I researched for weeks on weather to get a XBOX or the PS3. I read reviews from almost every website, some were good and some were bad. I was very hesitant but I loved my PS2, so I went with the PS3.

It was so easy to set up and connect with my wireless modem. Within minutes I was surfing the internet on my TV. Sometimes it's a little slow but that is b/c of my internet service provider. A great feature for me was going on the PS3 store and downloading demos for free. I went on and downloaded the demo for NHL09 and played it. I liked the game so much I went out and bought it.

Now onto the game play. I really only play sports games. So far I have played NHL09 and Tiger Woods 09. The graphics and loading times are so much better then the PS2. The joy and excitement of playing these games have increased dramatically. I read reviews that mentioned several problems, but I have not had any as of yet, although I have only had this for about 2 weeks.

I watched my first blu-ray movie over the weekend, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, that was great as well. I have no complaints about the PS3. I know it costs a lot of money, and the games are a little more expensive but you def get what you pay for.

A good piece of advice that I was told reading all the reviews was 90% of the people that have no problem don't go on these sites and write reviews. It is mostly the people that have problems and that are frustrated.

I def recommend this to every sports game player out thereGet more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply