PlayStation 3 80GB

Friday, November 20, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Love this system but it get very annoying time after time having to download/install the game to the hard drive. Each installment needs about 4-6 GB of space. I know it is all to help with loadtimes and you don't have the loud fan noise during game play like the Xbox 360 does. But I just wish the games I can put the disc in and start playing right away. There are even some things needed to be downloaded when wanting to play online. For Hot Shots: Out of Bounds it is taking for ever to download whatever it needs to just for me to play online. I have given up on that aspect of the game.

I did mainly get the system for the Blu_Ray. I have Xbox 360 and enjoying playing games on their because of the controller is a lot comfortable. The PS3 controller is uncomfortable for Shooter games and the layout for it bad with the R1,R2 and L1L2 buttons. But the if fighting games are your desire then the PS3 controller is best for that play. The D-pad is a lot more responsive on the PS3 and the 360 D-pad is horrible and sometimes you try to press one direction and you end up going in another.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply