PlayStation 3 80GB Immediately

Monday, November 30, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


After talking to people, reading reviews, and having my PS2 breakdown I decided to get the PS3. After plugging it in and connecting to my wireless router i received a message to download an update. After doing so i could not reconnect to my router. After over an hour and a half on the phone with their tech support i gave up and figured it out on my own. I had to manually enter the IP and all the DSN addresses as well as my WEP security in order to get back on line and sign up for their network. IT is mind boggling to me that Sony stopped making these reverse compatible with PS2 games. First you needed better than the 40gb version to play ps2. Now even with the 80gb, you still CAN NOT PLAY your PS2 games however you can play PS1. ??? Are you kidding? This is clearly a move by playstation to get even more money from loyal customers. Had this been clear to me....I would have picked up a used PS2 and gotten a Wii and all kinds of games and accessories for the price i paid for the PS3. As for the other features, Blue Ray is nice but additional cables for 30 or more dollars are needed to get that quality to the TV. All all i am not that crazy about plunking down all this money for a system that can't play any of the dozens of ps2 games not to mention Guitar Hero World Tour accessories that are not compatible even if the software was. Oh yeah, those of you purchasing Guitar Hero World Tour or Rockband...sorry, only 2 usb ports on this one so fork over another $[...] or so for a USB hub to add ports for the other accessories.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Immediately"

Leave a Reply