Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, November 21, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


The Playstation 3 is an amazing piece of gear. Believe it or not, I personally still have not played any games on this unit except for a few demos. I've just had little opportunity to do so. I have used "At Home" and I think its pretty cool. My son plays Tony Hawks Project and NBA Live 08, and Surfs the internet with it. Just watched Wanted and Handcock streaming movies and saved them to the PS3's hard drive for future viewing. I'm waiting on my Panasonic TH-42PZ85U to arrive so that I can play 1080p enabled games and watch my first Blu-ray movie. Build quality is second to none with the PS3, no red ring of death issues to worry about. The PS3 operates quitely, you don't even know its on. Overall, its a very solid product that's pretty much future proof with it state-of-the-art blu-ray player and spacious hard drive.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply