PlayStation 3 80GB Get it now!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I bought the PS3 to replace my home theater style DVD player that packed it. I am not much of a gamer...in fact, I'll confess that I really wanted a Blu Ray player but it made financial sense (yeah, credit crunch fellas!)to buy the PS3 instead because many of the blu ray players I would want to spend money on were in the same or higher price range. I love the fact that there's no more crowding near my 51 inch screen...just an unobtrusive and powerful player. I love how quiet this unit is, the fact that it uses little power, the fact that 80G is more memory than anyone should ever need since we all have other comupting devices in this day and age that are already standalone with tons of memory for what we like to store. The Bluetooth functionality is great! Again, I'm not a gamer...just someone who loves the versatility of his new 'media player' that's tons more than that!! It was a smart buy for my needs.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Get it now!"

Leave a Reply