PlayStation 3 80GB This instant

Saturday, November 7, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I am really satisfied with the PS3.
I use it for playing blue ray movies. I also play regular dvs' upscaled to 1080P. Sorry I am not an ardent gamer, maybe I will become one soon :).
The best thing was when i plugged my SD card(through usb adapter) from
Canon HF100 digital camcorder, it right away started playing in 1080P.
I was able to save it to the hardrive as well.

I have installed Yellow dog linux and can run linux programs.
I now have a 46" Linux computer in my living room thanks to PS3.

The only complaint I have is the flash is updated to the latest version
so I miss most of the flash based stuff from internet. Hopefully Sony will find a way to update it through firmware soon.

Overall I am happy with the product and would recommend it my friends
and peers who are in process of buying a blue ray player.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB This instant"

Leave a Reply