PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality

Sunday, November 29, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Now I have to preface this with the fact that I am not a huge gamer. You won't find me buying gaming magazines or hanging out in the front of my local Target before it opens waiting for the release of some new video game. I do enjoy games like Tomb Raider, Spyro, and Metal Gear Solid, games that involve puzzles and some fighting to get to a destination. With that said and compared to my Play Station 2 this thing is a major upgrade and I mean major upgrade. I just love, love, love the cordless controllers that are rechargable. I love the quality and the movement of the games, and I love that this functions as a blueray player. I only have 2 and only 2 negative things to say about this unit. First the price. For $400 I would expect that this thing would come with all the extras that I had to pay for. The wireless controller charger, the blue ray remote controller, and my ethernet cable. When all is said and done this thing has cost me a crud load of money to much for me to even want to calculate. Second, I wish that you could play Play Station 2 games on this thing. This is truly a luxury family entertainment peice of equipment. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality"

Leave a Reply