PlayStation 3 80GB Order Now

Monday, November 16, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I got my ps3 in the summer of 07 and it made one of the best summers ever. I would stay up playing my ps3 constantly. I chose a ps3 over a 360 due to multiple reasons. First and the most obvious was because of the blu ray player. I bought an HDTV and wanted to most out of it and the 1080p play back blu ray player makes my movie watching experience amazing. I hardly feel like going to the theaters now, I would rather wait and watch it on blu ray. 2nd the online gaming is free, with no issues or play cards to buy. 3rd its stylish and looks great as the center of a home theater set up.

The games out for PS3 now are great, your basically gone get the same games you get with the 360 but with a few exclusives. PS3 will catch on and will take over the xbox, I guarantee it. Not sure about the Wii though, I own that too. Sony is in the process of pumping out more exlusives and I've heard that Sony might drop the price this year. Go out and buyGet more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Order Now"

Leave a Reply