PlayStation 3 80GB Order Now

Thursday, November 5, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I bought this system on November 23rd, 2007. The first few months gone by with no problems, then my game strated crashing. At first I thought it might be game disk who is at fault, but as I continue playing, system crashed more and more often. It doesnt matter which game I play, it will eventually crash or freeze often during heated online battles.
As of today, Febuary 8, 2007, just 14 months, I had to send it to SCEA for repairs. They charged me [,,,] plus tax for thier service since my limited warranty expires after 12 months. I have heard other similar incident and very disappointed with Sony's quality control on this system. I'm willing to give them one more try and see how long this repair is going to last. Eventhough my PS 2 is old but it still works after so many years of abuse, what happen to PS 3? Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Order Now"

Leave a Reply