PlayStation 3 80GB This instant

Monday, November 30, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


First I have to admit that I am new to the Sony consoles. So with that, you will understand that this review will not contain complaints of backward compatibility (or lack thereof). While I do understand those complaints, I just do not have them because I never owned a Sony game unit.

Okay, that out the way...What my family enjoys most about this is how the Playstation Network is soooo fun to play. You can play bowling, pool, and countless other games all with folks you don't even know. Just "walk up to them," (how'd ya like to join me in a game o' pool?) and go for what you know (pretty cool).

Graphics-Graphics-Graphics. Sometimes my wife and I wonder if we are looking at a digital photo or a video game (see Gran Turismo 5). If you have a television with HDMI ports AND you love video games, then this is the gaming console for you!

We purchased the BD remote for Blu-Ray Disc playback functionality, and fell with love with this thing even more.

All gaming systems (pc, wii, and 360) have their pluses and minuses, but out of all of them the Playstation to me stands out because it is a gaming console, but has so much more you can do than JUST play video games with it.

The price is high (both for the console & some games/accessories), but for all it does and can accomplish for you, I have to say it is worth it in the end.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB This instant"

Leave a Reply