Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Monday, October 19, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I've now had my PlayStation 3 for 6 months, which is long enough to add one more glowing review to the pile.

Simply put, it's been excellent. No problems, quiet as can be, and does everything I need it to. Well, almost. Just recently I decided that 80GB wasn't enough and picked up a 320GB drive for $74.99 shipped and installed it with no problems. Easy as can be, and now I've got space to burn.

As for the games, they keep getting better and better, with 2009's release schedule looking even better than last year's. Most of my favorite developers work exclusively with Sony, and while I wasn't on-board with the original PS3 costing $599, shaving $200 off made it a whole lot more enticing, and I have absolutely no regrets picking one up.

Very, very highly recommended for gamers and blu-ray fans alike.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply