Save PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, October 10, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


After weighing both the Xbox 360 and the PS3, I purchased the 80Gb PS3.
Word of advice: There are a LOT of people out there lauding why one particular console is the greatest, and denigrating another system. For anyone also weighing a decision between consoles, decide which fits your needs best -- the features you want, the games you would enjoy, etc. There is no "one true console" -- just depends on what you want out of it. As long as you do your research, and stick to the console that fits your needs, you'll be happy.

The PS3 is a pretty great system. I won't recap all the features, but I will say that the system runs very quiet, looks wonderful, and feels comfortable. As a gaming system, the game selection has improved in the past two years. As an entertainment system, I have been using the PS3 in conjunction with the PlayOn media server software (purchased separately) to stream internet video content (films, tv) from sites such as Netflix, Hulu, CNN.com, etc., to my living television It all looks great.

To sum it up, the PS3 is a classy game console system with lots of multimedia features that fit my needs, and I'm very pleased with it.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Save PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply