Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I think Sony rolled out the PS3 too soon, since they sold almost as many PS2 machines as they did PS3 machines in the first two years. That may be a large reason why the PS2 emulation was dropped. Not that it matters to me much. I'm sure it is important to some, but I have moved onto new games and have no interest in the older games. I don't have much use for memory cards either with a large hard drive. Overall it's a fine machine for me. It plays the games I want, plus has lost some of the bells and whistles that many of us don't use much (usb ports, emulation, memory card slots) in favor of something we do (more hard drive space!). Overall, awesome.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply