Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, October 18, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I bought myself a Playstation 3 about 6 months ago and have loved it. It is amazing in every way. I use it almost every day for games or media. Blu Ray disks are getting cheaper and I think soon will be the only way to get DvD movies as they are very very good. If you need this for media or games you wont be disappointed.

My friend has had a xbox 360 for 2 months and already has had a red ring of death and has to take it back to the shop. He has discovered its very noisy and it has crashed or frozen multiple times. He now wishes he got the PS3 instead.

For the games point of view, the ps3 has got some very good games out or comming out that are exclusive to the ps3. Little big planet, Metal gear 4 and killzone 2 are just some of them.

I cant say enough how good a console / media center it is and if u are wondering if you should spend the extra money to get it, you really wont be disappointed.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

One Response to "Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

  1. gravatar

    Hi all this may sound stupid but can you play ps2 games on a 80gb ps3 my mate said you can download something or summat reply back please many thanks.

    travel wallet

Leave a Reply