Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, October 17, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I want to marry my playstation 3 but my wife won't sign the divorce papers. I play for a couple of hours every day. My professional life is suffering beacuse I'm going in late so I can play in the morning. It's ok though because I leave early to make up for it. When I get home my baby boy is crying for me to play with him. I can't though because I have to play Warhawk, Far Cry 2, Unreal Tournament, Lego Indiana Jones, see if there are new updates on Playstation Store, and check my trophies. My marriage is not suffering though because my wife is the same way. But since she's a stay at home mom she can just play all day. The house is a mess, the dishes are dirty, the baby's diaper hasn't been changed in weeks.

Ok, so I'm obviously exagerating, but this a great product and I have never been happier about a game system (and blue-ray movie player) in my whole life.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply