Buying PlayStation 3 80GB

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


We have a 60Gb and now the blu ray failed on us. I have read about it and starting thinking .. no.. it can not happened to me. We paid ~$500.00 and had it for 2 years. Well what do you know happened.. yep the blu ray failed to read DVD, CD, and games. So we called the Sony customer service and they directed us to Sony website. I surfed the net looking about this "blu ray not reading problem" and you know what.. This is a common problem and will cost ~$161.00 to fix the blu ray... So yes.. I got ripped off!! I love the graphics of the game and it was working great when it did work but I truly feel sorry for the people that had only a week and this started happening but fortunately if they keep their receipt they have a 1 year warranty. If you lost it or it is over a year, be prepared to pay an extra 161.00. I guess this is what happened when Sony rushes to get their product out. Now I see Sony has lowered the price but it will happen. this might be the only way for Sony to get their money back is start off with a disfunctional blu ray and get the consumer to buy this product and then charge an extra 161.00 to fix their problem that should have been fixed in the first place.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buying PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply