PlayStation 3 80GB Decide Now

Saturday, October 24, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Although it might cause America's youth to become morbidly obese, it is an excellent media center. It is not just a gaming platform, it is good for HD games, HD movies, HD music, HD photography, Internet browsing (not the greatest browser, but the internet is on my TV!), and so much more. Updates for the OS come around every few months. It evolves like Cartman's Trapper Keeper!
I was a little disappointed that PS2 games can't play on my system, but my hands are full with PS3 games anyway. I've upgraded the hard drive with no difficulties. A 1 minute you-tube video (there are plenty) shows how easy it is to change out hard drives. I've got a 500GB HDD. I bought a 40GB PS3 for $300.00 and this HDD for $100.00. $400.00 got me a 500GB PS3, so don't buy based on HDD size. I now have all my music on it. TV shows and movies too. Not to mention about 20-25 FREE Demos from PS Store. The demos are excellent ways to shop for new games to buy. I think PS3 hasn't completly broken out of it's shell because people just aren't ready for it's power. YOU CAN RUN A BUSINESS FROM THIS MACHINE, if you were so inclined.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Decide Now"

Leave a Reply