Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB

Friday, October 9, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have had my PS3 form almost a year already, and until now decided to write a review. This is my first and only playstation, and I am amazed by the capabilities it has. When I bought it, I did mostly for the Blu Ray feauture, since stand alone blu ray players cost as much at that time. I have enjoyed every single day having my PS3.

This console can do everything!! It plays games with outstanding PQ and audio, blu ray movies is the same, great PQ and audio. Besides that, with the free upgrades from Sony, I can watch Hulu, listen to Pandora or last.fm, and even read the newspaper if I want to on my big screen. Something great also is that I can stream all my media files to the playstation, so whenever we have family and friends we can show them pictures and videos stored in our computer in our TV without needing to pout them on a USB drive or burn them into a disc.

The PS3 is one of the best purchases my wife and I did last year. If you are thinking in buying a PS3, I can tell you, you won't regret it!! Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply