PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


This is a really well made product. With so much hype these days in technology, its nice to see someone try to put out a nice item. It works great for DVDs and games. However, for the Internet, or pairing with my computer via WiFi, I am finding some deficits. The main one is that I can not seem to control the PS3 from my computer. Any pairing is more of a pull technology from the PS3 than a push from the computer. Can I access the PS3 hard drive from my computer, I have not been able to yet. I can not find the PS3 hard drive in 'My Computer' and it does not show up as an object in my network even though I have successfully paired it with the network and have no problem getting onto the internet using the PS3...but not from the computer, only from the game controller and somewhat from the bluetooth keyboard. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, but if I am, its not easy to find documentation on what I should be doing differently.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality"

Leave a Reply