PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Okay here I go. So I know that everyone thinks the PS3 is way overpriced but here's the simple truth it's not. First off you get a Blu Ray disc player (no matter whether you have a HDTV) which makes you're video picture amazing, when i first got my PS3 my HDTV had yet to arrive so I was playing and watching on a ten year old TV and it still looked great! So the value of a high end Blu Ray (like the one in the PS3) is around $200+. Then factor in the game system which is the newest and most cutting edge and has a great amount of games it is worth $400-500. Also the games for the PS3 are amazing and the controllers are great. The only thing I regret is not being able the Halo series but it makes up for it with better sports games such as the MLB the Show series. In all for those of us who want the best in action, sports (unlike Xbox), online, and rpg definitely buy this system Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality"

Leave a Reply