Discount PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, October 10, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have now had my unit for four months. I use the machine about once a week to watch a movie (all the games suck or are better on xbox). Last night the machine gave me a red light and will no longer work. In looking on line these machines are breaking between 4 to 16 months. I called sony and they are only worried about your proof of purchase because they are only covering units under a year old. I was told my blu ray player was fried and this is a know problem. Average repair time 30 days!!!!!!!!!!! The warranty is also not extended after the repair so I am sure my unit will be worthless in the next 12 months. This will be the last product I buy from Sony. I also am no longer buying any games for the ps3 as I don't want to be stuck with games I cannot play when this unit breaks again out of warranty. Go with the xbox 360 and a stand alone blue ray player. This ps3 was a waste of my money. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Discount PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply