Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, October 31, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I am a movie and gaming fanatic, and I have to say that in both areas, the Playstation 3 delivers in spades. On one hand, you have a high end cpu bringing to life amazing gameplay, images, and sounds, giving you the most impressive graphics this side of Crysis, via Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Call of Duty 4, etc. On the other, you have the best blu ray player on the market under a grand. It loads faster and gives a sharper audio and visual than standalones that cost hundreds more than the PS3, has wi-fi and ethernet internet connections for quick and easy firmware updates, and the disc playback memory is insane. Take out the blu ray you were watching, turn the PS3 off and unplug the system. Plug it in, turn the machine back on, insert the BD, and you are right back where you left off...

I will not lie, when the PS3 was marketed at a much higher price, I was one of many who thought that was ridiculous. However since the price dropped I purchased the Playstation 3 myself; I have to say the current price is reasonable to the quality you get in this machine. You can upgrade your movie and gaming system to HD in one purchase. If you were to buy, say, a 360 (which I own and love, it's just not as much of a deal as the PS3), and a blu ray player, that's a minimum 500 dollar purchase for barebones on each. This is anything but.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply