Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB

Saturday, September 5, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have to say its something of a relief, after buying PS3 (the Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle) and checking out the games GTA4 and Fallout 3 on top of a ton of rentals I grew completely bored of the thing and sold it on Ebay for a good chunk of change.

The games looked and played great, I think PS3 is a fine system its just none of these games are worth playing after a few hours. It gets old really quick and I find myself wanting to play something extremely retro like Mortal Kombat II or a side scroller. In a way I am glad, I have just dropped an expensive hobby and replaced it with bicycling and photography. Do yourself a favor and don't bother buying a gaming system, go to a friends house and play theirs. You won't want one that bad after a few turns if you have any sense. Most of these games are just FPShooters where you are just aiming the center of the screen on a graphic and hitting a button. Its really mindless, the flashiest graphics in the world can't change this fact. I'd rather go back to PS2 honestly, MGS3 was probably the last truly great video game.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply