PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality

Monday, September 21, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


This system really is great, although I kind of wish I bought the 160GB version more so b/c it came with Uncharted which is pretty sweet. But besides that, I really love this system. I have a 52" Samsung Touch of Color 6 series and really wanted a Blu-Ray player and since the PS3 was around the same price as other blu-ray players, I bought it. I'm now addicted to the awesome games that are available and I use it to surf the internet. I don't really use the PS Network Community much and most of my friends have an XBox 360 instead, but the PS3 is totally worth it b/c of the blu-ray player and specific games that are only featured on the PS3. Not only that, I've downloaded 12 demos for FREE from the PS Network and plus there's no monthly fee, unlike XBox. Oh, and not to mention that the PS3 keeps updating it's software, whereas the Xbox is pretty much already at its peak. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality"

Leave a Reply