Low Price PlayStation 3 80GB

Monday, September 7, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I recently purchase the ps3 and it is so powerful. I like the design and color of the ps3. It's like a computer or a laptop built for gaming and other fun stuff. It is kind of big and little heavy because it is so packed and it has the built in ac adapter, which makes it neat unlike the big chuck on the xbox 360. I don't have a hdmi cable for the hi-def is something I'm planning on getting. The free ps network is awesome. I was amazed that a console has built in wi-fi because I've never had it before. I love the wireless controller and the blue-ray player.

It is on the exspensive side, however you get your moneys worth. I'm sad that it does not have backward compatiability with ps2, however it can still play some ps1 games although I haven't tried. I stayed away from xbox 360 cuz of all the red ring of fire issues. I thought about the wii but it just wasn't as power as the ps3. I'm going to get a Wii pretty soon. I just hope I have time play with my ps3 with school and work.

The part that I didn't like was the controller and the sixaxis. What was the point of the sixaxis if sony wasn't going to use it or if developers weren't going to use it? I think motion sensing is the future and sony really should've thought about this more. If Nintendo can do it than so can Sony. Sizaxis is very limited and I would like to see more use of it.

In all, a great and powerful console. I can't wait until developers begin to tap into the power of the ps3. I hope the motion sensing controllers that sony is coming out with in 2010 will blow away wii and xbox. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Low Price PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply