Order PlayStation 3 80GB

Thursday, September 3, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I've had my ps3 almost 6 months to the day, I have become an avid gamer within that time and finally realized what I was missing since the days of original Play station. the thing is, the original won't let you down. this console, the 80 gb, on the other hand will. for no apparent reason yesterday, my console died. xbox has the red circle of death, i got the red screen of death. upon turning the system on i'm greeted with a bright red screen with the words "serious problem" and "contact technical service." so now i'm going through all the hoop-la of having to return my system for repair, and in the meantime can't play anything. I would like to add i have NEVER done anything out of the ordinary with the system, and just the night prior to this disaster i was watching a dvd with no problems. it is a huge inconvenience and i'm sure sony will do nothing to compensate for this issue. so beware: your system will go out eventually. just hope its still in warranty when it does. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Order PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply