Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I finally got a PS3 and couldn't be happier about it. I really wanted to get a Blu-Ray player and other players were around $100-$150 less, and so I thought that extra money would be well spent for the extra stuff that a PlayStation does. I wasn't disappointed. Internet Browsing, The PlayStation Store (which you can buy or rent movies from), PlayStation Home turned out the be a neat little thing, and actually has some games inside. Plus loading my photos, videos and music onto the hard drive. Oh, and Blu-Ray movies are really nice. I think the sound and the video is better! I have rented a couple games for it, and they are fun as well. So to me, it is a BD player with extras, and I'm pleased with it.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply