PlayStation 3 80GB Review

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I own almost every current system (debating the Wii, but there just don't seem enough great games). Of course, being a major fan of the Halo series I had to get the Xbox 360 for Halo 3 (a great game, albeit short). My one complaint with that purchase was how loud the console itself was; the fan was going nonstop, and even when it happened to be somewhat quiet it was still shockingly, disturbingly loud. Then I decided to plop the money down (and that's a lot of money, I must admit--too much if you ask me) for the PS3 due to Little Big Planet (my curiosity got me, as well as a one-day bundle with the game). The first thing I noticed was how quiet it was. Though it's very, very huge, especially if you compare it to the small Wii, I find it incredibly alluring. It's a bit odd in comparison to the Xbox 360, but I think that's all what you like personally. But what else does it offer besides incredible quietness? Well, there are a lot of good games coming up, or that have just been released, including exclusive titles as impressive as Halo on Xbox 360. Little Big Planet is amazing, even if it is geared toward children specifically, as is Resistance 2 (although the brightness is annoying since it's often too dark in places). Killzone 2 just came out and is one of the best games critically for the system. The fact you get free access to the Playstation Network also helps, even though I don't use that.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Review"

Leave a Reply