Discount PlayStation 3 80GB

Monday, September 28, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I bought this about a month ago and I couldn't be happier with it. The last gaming machine I had was the Xbox, and it was fine. I've owned machines going back to the Mattel Intellivision, so I've had some experience with game machines.

I'm thrilled with the Blu-Ray performance and have had a ton of free fun with Playstation Home. I've also downloaded a couple of games from the Playstation store and have had a lot of fun with those. I've uploaded about a dozen of my CD's onto it for break time. So, I'm really impressed with all this machine can do, above and beyond the game function, which it does exceptionally well. For best results you want an HDMI connection to a true HD TV and a connection to the internet. If you already have a wi-fi hub, set-up is a no-brainer.

When I had to make my choice, I nixed the Wii, because of its limited capabilities and the Xbox 360's quality control issues worried me, besides the Xbox 360 plays HD disks, not Blu-ray. I think the Blu-ray player did the trick for me. Take the plunge, you won't be disappointed.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Discount PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply