PlayStation 3 80GB This instant

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I had doubts when i bought this system. My brother was nagging me to pitch in half for the ps3. So I finally gave in. The first game I purchased was Resistance 1. At the time the system was pretty meh. My 360 was getting more playtime than my ps3.

To keep up with rent I had to sell 1 system. I wasn't going to sell a brand new system, So i sold the 360. Having more time with the ps3, I learned to love it for what it is. What I'm trying to say is that for 360 owners, The ps3 takes some time to get used to.

First off, The playstation store is not as good as microsofts marketplace. Many demos take long to download and there basically aren't as many demos as in the marketplace. But its FREE! You got to take that into consideration.

Secondly, Bad ports. I've heard a great deal of bugs lie in ports. Such as Fallout 3. The game freezes,glitches,and just plain lags sometimes. There were bugs in the other versions, but not as bad as the ps3 port.

And finally, NO HALO 3. My favorite game on the 360. No game will equal it.

All in all the Ps3 is great. If you have problems with choosing a system for yourself, Think about what you like. If you like playing with friends, 360 is a great choice. If you like adventure games, or if your really into movies(PS3 is a blu-ray player as well), get the ps3. Either way you'll make a good choice. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB This instant"

Leave a Reply