PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, September 13, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Everything started out great, but this console ended up collecting dust in my closet.
I downloaded the firmware needed for games and movies from the Sony PS3 website and when I tried to install it from the memory chip, it must have corruupted my PS3 system, because all I got on my tv screen was the Sony the PS3 logo that wouldn't go away. I couldn't advance or start a game or movie. I ended up getting a new harddrive and the samething happened when I tried to install a new firmware.
I called Sony and they said they could fix it for 150.00.
Why should we have to pay for firmware errors that Sony posts on their websites?
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply