Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, September 13, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


ok, I bought the PS3 when they first released the 80GB version. Since then, I've been playing Madden '09 on a daily basis. After the initial purchase, I bought a wireless router, a HDMI cable, and a Sony Bluetooth Headset(really good). I've had a lot of fun! Now, here is the bad news. The EA Lobbies are empty, so I've been trying out the free demos at the Playstation Network. So far, I bought Flower(don't suggest), Pain (so-so), GTI Club (awesome), Zuma (awesome), and Pixeljunk Monsters (awesome). I've been waiting to find a game worth buying, but I'm not into all that 3-D graphics and war/killing based themes.
My question is why aren't there more football style games? I bought NCAA Football '09, as well as the horrible NFL Tour (picked it up for $13). I really would buy another football game, even if it stunk. Heck, I bought Jerry Glanville's Pigskin Football, Mutant League Football and played Cyberball for hours on the Genesis.
I honestly believe we need some more variety in this genre besides Madden. Maybe, some developer will read this post and create a fun arcade style game related to football. I only can wish! Thanks for reading.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply