Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Friday, January 8, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I'll make this brief:

Recently bought a PS3. (About a month ago). I have had a lot of fun with it so far, and would like to say it is worth the price tag! (And technically is a better buy than the Xbox 360 in many respects!) Allow me to reiterate, however, I am not saying this is a better system, simply it is a better value. (The PS3 has an internal wireless internet reciever, but for the Xbox 360 you need to buy an external one for $99.)

I have purchased the following games to play on this system: Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, and Socom: Confrontation. The graphical prowess of this system really shines (Especially in Metal Gear Solid 4) and trumps anything I've seen on the Xbox 360. I have owned the Xbox 360 for years, and yes I still thoroughly play and enjoy that system as well.

The games look phenomenal in HD, and I recommend those that can take advantage of that technology do so when buying this system. The one regret I do have is that, in my opinion, not enough big AAA exclusive games can be found on this system, but there is enough variety that it will be well worth it. Look out for Killzone 2 to make a big splash.

5/5Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply