PlayStation 3 80GB Decide Now

Friday, January 1, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I normally don't write a lot of reviews about products, but I must right about this one. I love the 80 GB Playstation 3. It's 1000 times better than Xbox 360. When I first took out the system from the box I was amazed at how light the system was when I lifted it. I was amazed at how beautiful and sexy the system looks from the outside. The system was so easy to set up. Just connect the HDMI cable and power cable and turn it on. Amazon gave me a free game and a free HDMI cable with the PS3 purchase. It was a one day deal only on Amazon. The system is almost silent when you turn it on. It is more silent than the Playstation 2. The controllers are great. Only one complaint about them is when I press the L2 and R2 buttons my fingers slip off. It's not that big of a deal because most of the games I play I don't need to press the L2 and R2 buttons. The graphics are jaw dropping. The online game play is amazing. The built-in Wi-Fi feature is so convenient. Only thing I hate about this 80 GB system is that IT DOES NOT PLAY PS2 GAMES. There are some rumors that Sony will bring a software update to download that will allow PS2 backwards compatibility to this 80 GB system, but that is just a rumor. PS3 makes regular DVD movies look great.

DO NOT HESITATE to buy this system unless you are planning on playing PS2 games on it because you can't play them. If you choosing to buy an Xbox 360 over this system because it is cheaper; think again. Xbox 360 sounds like a vacuum cleaner and lacks blue-ray play back and Wi-Fi capabilities.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Decide Now"

Leave a Reply