PlayStation 3 80GB Immediately

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


It may seem like a hefty purchase at first, but it's features are balanced out well, as far as gaming and blu ray movies are concerned. For the most part, the blu ray movies look fantastic on HD screens. The game choices are somewhat slim, but there's enough to keep you happy for a little while. It does NOT play PS2 games, DESPITE what the AMAZON.com summary may tell you.

***NOTE***
Notice how I gave the game overall rating only 3 stars? It's because for such a highly technical device, it has a low tolerance for error.
Ex: After playing a game, I turned the game off and flipped the switch in the back to power the console completely off. Since I wasn't used to "safe or best practices" regarding the handling of PS3's - (I had only owned the console for 3 days at the time) - I didn't notice the notification on the screen that read: "Performing HDD Update, do not turn off device." I wasn't looking at the screen, when it displayed the notification, so when I turned it off I wasn't aware of the HUGE mistake that turned out to be.
The next morning I tried to watch a movie on the PS3 and I received the following error message:
"The file subsystem is corrupt and will need to be restored"
Hit OK.
I must have gone through that error 12 times and it did not fix the problem. I had to mail the PS3 to a Sony Department and get it fixed, which they did at no cost to me.

So be careful and extra attentive at any notification the PS3 displays.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Immediately"

Leave a Reply