PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality

Saturday, January 16, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I was a bit reluctant to purchase the new PS3 after hearing of some issues people were having with it, but I am extremely glad that I decided to get it. The interface is extremely easy to use and is very versatile. The wi-fi is fantastic and holds the connection perfectly. The graphics on the game play is spectacular in comparison to the PS2 and in my opinion compares and sometimes even beats alot of PC games that I have played.

I read alot of the reviews from people who have one and their positive opinions are part of what made me go ahead with the purchase.

If you are a platform gamer (playstation, xbox, etc.) you most certainly need to get this system. You will not regret it in any way.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality"

Leave a Reply